It's official, I'm pregnant! I went to the doctor today and found out I am 14 weeks pregnant and my due date is on October 27th(my sisters birthday). We are so excited! I go next Thursday to get all the internal stuff done and to hear the baby's heartbeat. I can't wait! Ben really wants a boy, but I will be happy with either!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





21 comments:
OH my goodness congratulations!!! How exciting! October's a great month to have a birthday :) You are gonna be such great parents!
Love the header!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. If it's a girl she better be named after me! :) And if there is any kind of "lyn" in the name then me, your mom, and you are all covered! I am excited for you guys to hear the heart beat. Love you guys!!
Yeah! I am so excited! I have been waiting for this offical announcement. :) It is the greatest to hear the baby's heart beat. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing. Enjoy being pregnant though because life will get CRAZY!
Two things. Congrats!!! and its pretty much your funeral.
I like Keri's comment. I'm so excited for you, and you are already 14 wks, that's awesome, hearing the heart beat is cool but not so much the internal stuff check up. Congratulations!! Ale
That is so wonderful, Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you! Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is amazing (maybe you'll hear two like us!). It is such a neat experience. I am so happy for you guys!
congratulations.Can't wait to find out what it is. And for your shower! I'm already planning!
congratulations.Can't wait to find out what it is. And for your shower! I'm already planning!
hooray for Chay-Baby! I am glad you are past the sickies! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I love you girlie!
Yea!! October 27th huh?!! Congrats you guys!! Cant wait to find out what you are having too!
omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!! you are going to be such a cute prego girl (sorry Kami I know you hate that word:)) October is a great month to have a birthday. are you going to put a little widget on your blog so we can see how the Fuller baby is growing? i can't wait to keep checking back for updates from you!!!
Congrats!! That's so exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am excited for you guys!! The heartbeat is exciting, kind of confirmed it for me each time. Made it real. As much as I HATE being pregnant I loved every minute of it too. It's amazing!
Congrats!!!!!
I've been waiting to hear the "official" new forever! Congrats and you're alreday 14 weeks so you'll get to find out what it is soon! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!
Congratulations! Being a mom is the best, but most difficult thing ever. I love it! I love watching my little boy grow and learn. You are going to be such an awesome mom!
I am SO excited for you guys! I must admit I actually got teary when I read your post. Must be the pregnancy hormones flowing...you'll understand soon! Keep us updated on the pregnancy. You are going to make a great mom...it really is the best!!!
whoo hoo so exciting. Congrats..
Congratulations, Chay!! You're going to be such a cute little mama!
Post a Comment