Ben does that mean you won't be doing any more blogging? You know you love it. Cody is open about his blogging love. You can call him any time you have the urge to blog and he can talk you through it and help you know it is totally okay to do it! :)
Ben and I have been happily married for about 3 years. We keep ourselves busy with our son Caleb who is 1. We are about to embark on an adventure as we move to the city of St. Louis.
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Chay-Baby! Hope it is a GREAT year! LYLAS! Lindsay
First off, Way to go Ben on your first post! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am glad you liked your shout out. :) Hope you had a good day! Have a blast with your parents! Love ya!!!
Happy Birthday Chay! I hope your day was a good one. Live it up!
First and last
Ben does that mean you won't be doing any more blogging? You know you love it. Cody is open about his blogging love. You can call him any time you have the urge to blog and he can talk you through it and help you know it is totally okay to do it! :)
Happy Birthday Chay!!!
Happy Birthday to You! We hope you have fun :)
Hope your birthday was awesome!
Kristyn
Happy LATE b-day CHAY!!!
Loved the pictures on Chelsea's blog. Mike and I were laughing so hard! LOVE IT!
Did you do anything special for you b-day?
Aww so nice!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Chay!
Happy Belated B-Day Chica!!!
I am glad you got all the F kit from lisa! I was going to call and remind you what letter was up!! Hope you have a good weekend! :)
We want pictures (the clean ones). How old are you anyways?
Post a Comment