
Today is Ben and I's first anniversary. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday and sometimes it feels like forever ago. It has been a pretty fun and exciting year and we couldn't be happier! Here is what seems to be the anniversary tag I thought I would fill out.
What is his name? Benjamin Caleb Allen Fuller
How long have you been together? Including dating 1 1/2 years
How long did you date? 4 months (but I met him about a year before that when I was dating his roomate)
Who eats more? Definitely him, he always eats what I don't finish plus his.
Who said I love you first? He did...but i couldn't quite understand him the 1st night so he said it again the 2nd night and I said it back then.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? He definitely does.
Who is smarter? He is. . . it amazes me the random stuff he knows
Whose temper is worse? I think we are both pretty calm. I get irritated more though.
Who does the laundry? Unfortunately me
Who does the dishes? It depends on who cooks. Whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up, so I usually do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...not sure why.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? He does.
Who cooks dinner? Actually both of us. Ben is the better cook though.
Who drives when you are together? Ben, he doesn't like my driving.
Who is more stubborn? Ben, I always have to give in first.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely me, I think it's a guy thing to not be able to admit when they are wrong :)
Whose parents do you see the most? Ben's, but they only live about 1 1/2 hours away.
Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first, but apparently I was giving him the look, whatever that is.
Who asked who out? Ben asked me, he took me to Tennessee to watch the Florida Gators play Vanderbilt in football along with his brother and sister-in-law and their 7 kids (which he failed to mention until we were already there)
Who proposed? Ben did. On New Year's Eve at midnight he made me get up to kiss at midnight and got down on his knee and said all these sweet things and proposed.
Who is more sensitive? That would be me by a long shot.
Who has more friends? He has more that lives close, but overall I think I do.
Who wears the pants in the family? Ben thinks he does, so we will just let him continue thinking that :)
I love you and can't wait to spend many more happy years together!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year! Enjoy. Wish we could see you guys more.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
I love the anniversary tag. Happy one year!!!!
Happy Anniversary you guys!!
Happy Anniversary you guys!!
Happy Anniversary...isn't it amazing how quick time goes by?
Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. You guys are one great match. I loved reading your comments about you and Ben. I must say you are lucky to have a guy that cooks sometimes. :)
Congrats! Your wedding picture is beautiful.
Holly
Congrats! They day you two got married is the day that Trent and I had our engagement pictures taken! In fact we drove straight from our photo shoot to your reception. I'm very happy for you both. We're not too far behind you! :)
Post a Comment