Monday, April 28, 2008

Secret Shames

So, I have been tagged by Chelsea about 3 secret shames that I have. I thought long and hard. I hope no one thinks less of me :) Here it goes


1. First, when I have nothing planned for the day and I am just sitting at home, I don't ever get out of my pajamas. Most of the time I don't shower either. I know it is gross, but I figure I'm not going anywhere.


2. Second, I love Hannah Montana. Ok, I'm not one of these crazy 14 year old girls that is obsesses with her. But I do love her tv show. I think it is hilarious and some good clean tv. Ben makes fun of me all the time, but I secretly think he is starting to enjoy it :)


3. Third and last, I hate shaving my legs. This one drives Ben crazy. In the winter I can go a couple weeks without shaving my legs as long as I wear a long skirt to church on Sunday. I see no point in shaving all the time in the winter here because 5 minutes after I shave the chills make the stubble grow. Plus it keeps my legs a little warmer.

So, now that you know my secret shames I tag Jessica, Ashley, and Heather.

8 comments:

Chantel said...

Oh my gosh these are my shames too (I even have more though). I really do hate showering especially since it takes me an hour to do my hair. Hannah Montana is a very good show but have you watched Wizards of Wavely Place? It's another good one. Yeah for the Disney Channel.

Chelsea said...

Yea! I am glad you did this!

No showers? No shaving? Your mom would be so proud! :) TOTALLY KIDDING!!! And that is only because that is exact me too! Why get all dolled up for nothing!? Sorry husbands....
Hannah Montana is pretty funny. Carter LOVES her. He will be so proud!

Anonymous said...

hahaha totally with you on the pj's and not showering. that is usually reserved for sunday's we don't make it to church or really lazy saturdays:) I got my legs lasered so luckily I rarely have to shave my legs. it is so amazing!

Kami said...

I hate shaving too but it hurts me too much when it is long.And I'm pretty sure no one showers anymore. It's great right!

jon♥kara said...

Those aren't so bad. I don't shower alot of days even when I do go out. : ) I just hate to blow dry my hair all the time. Happy One Year Anniversary! That's so fun.

The Tate's said...

I go as long as I can not shaving my legs. I am the same as you though...as soon as I shave it seems like my little leg hairs just start coming right back out!! SO I give up (lucky Adam)!

Brooke said...

HA! Like looking in the mirror :) Yep in my sweats and t-shirt, nope legs are not shaven, and Hannah Montana can probably be heard in the background!

You make me laugh! Love it!

Marla B said...

I love Hannah Montana too. I did an 11 mile run-it was just me and miley! I rocked to her second CD while running. Well, here I am... email me-marlaburns@comcast.net or my www.wxburns.blogspot.com
good to see you tonight.
Marla