Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bittersweet!


For those of you who haven't realized it yet, Ben is a HUGE Florida Gator fan. Well this year in basketball they didn't quite make it into the NCAA tournament, but in Ben's defense they start all underclassmen (he always has to point that out). And as all you in Arizona know ASU got screwed in the whole tournament selection and didn't get in either. So both these teams met last night in the NIT tournament. For me it was a bittersweet meeting. Deep down I wanted to see ASU win, but for the sake of a happy household I needed Florida to win. Ben is not a happy camper when they lose. In fact, I kept telling Ben I was going to wear my ASU shirt, even though I don't have one. The Gators started out with a pretty good lead, but ASU fought back and in the 2nd half gained the lead. Lucky for Ben though, the Gators came back to win the game. It was an exciting rival for the Fuller household, considering it is a rare occasion when Florida and Arizona teams get to play each other! This is for Ben, GO GATORS!!!

5 comments:

The Tate's said...

Booo Gators!! Just kidding I didnt even watch the game or know it was happening. Hope you guys had a great Easter!!

Chelsea said...

Good thing we like Ben no matter if he gets the grouchies when they lose! But, I think I would have worn an ASU shirt too, just in spite! :)

Chantel said...

Your such a good wife for being into the games too. I just tell Seth I'll go into the other room so he can watch it and he ends up changing the channel to get me to stay in there.. Ben's a lucky guy.

Kami said...

Ummm, did we marry the right person. I'm pretty sure my husband was the one who was suppossed to be making me watch the games! tell Ben, GO ASU... at least they got screwed and SHOULD have gone. (just kidding, don't tell him that. I barely know him)

Nuestra Familia said...

I totally thought ASU was still in it, I usually follow ASU games but this year not so much, at least your hubby is happy. It sounds like he is a true fan. Go Devils!