So, today my loving husband turns 29. Here are 10 things you may or may not know about him.
1. He was born and raised in Gainesville, FL
2. He is the 2nd youngest of 6 kids
3. He is only 20 credits away from his Accounting degree
4. He has to be the Florida Gators #1 fan
5. He is a huge WW2 buff
6. He is a nerd at heart and loves the Discovery channel
7. Almost every t-shirt he owns has a Gator on it
8. He has always been quite the little entrepreneur
9. He loves video games
10. He is the greatest husband
I love you so much and I hope you have a great birthday!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





7 comments:
Uncle Ben...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We missed you this past week. We are all so glad that you married Chay. You are a perfect match. My kids will be wearing blue and orange for you today! :) Have a fun day working!
We all love you tons!!!
Chels and all the boys
ps. I told Carter is was your birthday this morning and he got together a pile of toys for you to share with him.
COME VISIT ALREADY!!!
Happy Birthday to Ben. I wish we could get to know him better! He seems great!
Hey Girl it's good to hear from you. Congrats on getting married! I know it's been a while I'm a little behind. Looks like you two are doing great that's awesome. Happy Birthday to your hubby.
Happy Birthday Ben!
Ok so this is a little late but Happy Birthday Ben!!
It's so nice to know a little more about your husband, I never got to meet him, but I know he must be a great and lucky person to have married you.
Hi Chay, Laura gave me your email, I was so excited. I love your blog, your shark picture and your doggies, they are so cute. It's fun to keep in touch and see what you are up to.
Post a Comment