Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag i'm it

Ok, so I have been way behind on posting and have been tagged twice. So here they are

1st- Which one is more me?

Donuts or bagels? Definitely bagels, with cream cheese of course!

Rice or noodles? That is a toss up. I would have to say noodles. Mac and Cheese is my favorite!

Soup or salad? Salad. I eat one almost every day. But I do like me some tomato soup every once and awhile.

Mexican or Italian? Mexican in Arizona, Italian in Arkansas- there mexican food here isn't very good

Purse or Shoes? I would have to say shoes. Not much of a purse person

Morning or night? Night, but I sure wish I was a morning person. I would get so much more done.


Summer or winter? Summer for sure. I hate the winter and being cold.

Candy or chocolate? 99% of the time it has to be chocolate. I need some every day!

Going out or staying in? It depends on my mood, but I usually like to get out at least once a day

Laundry or dishes? Dishes for sure. I hate putting laundry away!!

Skirt or dress? Skirt. I can't remember the last time I actually wore a dress.

Flip-flops or tennies? Flip-flops and I used to wear them year round until I moved here.

Walking or jogging? Walking. I can't get into the whole running thing as much as I would like.

Hot chocolate or chocolate milk? Both. If it's cold hot chocolate and if its warm then chocolate milk.

Water or juice? Water. I'm not much of a juice drinker.

TV shows or movies? TV, but since nothing has been new I have watched a lot more movies lately.

Cats or dogs? Dogs for sure!

Diet or reg. soda? Regular. I can't get stand the taste of diet really.

Cake or pie? Chelsea: Pie, and usually it's a fruit pie. Strawberry is my favorite!!

Hair up or hair down? Usually down, unless I don't feel like dealing with it, then it goes up.

Mountains or beach? I'm all about the beaches. Give me a warm tropical place any day!

Pink or blue? Blue, I'm not much of a pink person, but I do wear it every once and awhile

Drama or comedy? I would have to say both. Sometimes I need a good laugh and sometimes I need a good cry.

Hamburger or hot dog? I love hot dogs, but I like a good hamburger every once and awhile too

McDonald's or Burger King? If i'm picking between those two, I would have to say Burger King. I love those Whoppers, but not a fan of all the fat.

Football or baseball? I love me some Diamondback baseball. Although I think I get stuck watching more college football than anything else.

Epidural or natural? Not sure yet, but I am sure it will not be natural. I for sure want some drugs!

Care bears or my little ponies? Care bears, but i'm pretty sure i watched both shows and had both to play with.

CD or radio? Satellite radio when i'm driving, but a CD when i'm at home.

Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty? Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty scared me when I was little.

I tag Jessica, Melissa, and Crystal

2nd- My 5's
5 Things I am going to do tomorrow
1. Do my spring cleaning
2. Visiting Teaching
3. Laundry
4. Decorate for Easter
5. Wish my hubby a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Yogurt
3. Apples
4. Chocolate
5. Jello

5 Places I have lived
1. Escondido, CA
2. El Paso, TX
3. Parker, CO
4. Chandler, AZ
5. Springdale, AR

5 Jobs I have had
1. T.C. Luigi's Pizza
2. STA Travel
3. Perfume sales woman :)
4. Loan Processor
5. Right of Way Agent

What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire?
I for sure would pay off my house and other debts. Put some in savings. Definitely re-decorate my house and buy new furniture. Buy some rental properties for Ben and open a restaurant. And of course put money away for my kids to be.

Ok for this one I tag Kami, Chantel, and Monica

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Perfume sales women...I totally forgot about that job! Cody got suckered in the other day and bought some from a lady! I loved reading these even though I feel like I could have answered these for you. Except the purse one. Coach purse owners need to say purses, not shoes! :)
Have a fun day decorating and VTing! :) Talk to you later!

Kami said...

Ok, thanks for tagging me, but to be honest, I can't fill in 5 for any of them! I haven't had 5 jobs, I haven't lived in 5 different places, and I don't have 5 things to do tomorrow. Can you say BORING!! Catch me the next time...sorry!!

Kami said...

By the way, there is a TC luigi's like 1/4 mile from my house!!