I'm so excited you got a blog! It's great to hear and see what you're up to. You guys sure have gotten around! That's good. I could almost see you in Arizona - I'll be there for about a week. But I leave on the 19th. Anyway, I'm happy to know what you're up to!
Dang! I should really get into blogging! It looks like so much fun, but a lot of work, though! Honestly, how much time did this take you, (or Chelsea) to set this up! I absolutely love it! It's so good to see you in all of these pictures all over the place! I'm super jealous! Maybe when my kids are grown, Kyle and I will be able to travel and enjoy ourselves! :) It makes me miss you, Chay! I can't wait to see you in a week or so!
Ben and I have been happily married for about 3 years. We keep ourselves busy with our son Caleb who is 1. We are about to embark on an adventure as we move to the city of St. Louis.
2 comments:
I'm so excited you got a blog! It's great to hear and see what you're up to. You guys sure have gotten around! That's good.
I could almost see you in Arizona - I'll be there for about a week. But I leave on the 19th.
Anyway, I'm happy to know what you're up to!
Dang! I should really get into blogging! It looks like so much fun, but a lot of work, though! Honestly, how much time did this take you, (or Chelsea) to set this up! I absolutely love it! It's so good to see you in all of these pictures all over the place! I'm super jealous! Maybe when my kids are grown, Kyle and I will be able to travel and enjoy ourselves! :) It makes me miss you, Chay! I can't wait to see you in a week or so!
Post a Comment