So I finally got a new computer so that I can begin blogging. Thanks Chelsea for helping me out!! Hopefully I can catch on quickly. I'm so excited to catch up with everyone. We are alive and well still living in Arkansas. We got a house in August of last year. And for all those that saw all the tornadoes in my neck of the wood last night, not to worry our house is still in one piece. Luckily it was more south of me, but right where Ben is working, luckily it missed him. Our last project ended in Dec. and Ben started working again, but i'm not going to until I get back from my trip to AZ which is 2 weeks today. I can't wait! Anyway, when we aren't working we are traveling, hanging out with friends, going to movies, and playing Rock Band, which suprisingly is so addicting and fun. Ben wanted it so bad, but it was like $170 and there was no way I was spending that on a video game. So one night I was talking to my mom on the phone and I heard Ben leave and he came back with it. He traded in a bunch of his video games and now we are addicted. We have 2, yes 2 St. Bernards aka Beethoven. Yes, they are huge and slobbery and jump up on my counter and eat stuff. What were we thinking! But they are very protective and are supposed to be great with kids. I guess we'll see one of these days. Well that's about it for now. Here is a slideshow of pictures showing what we've been up to the last few months or so. Chels I'll have to wait until I get the hard drive from our other computer until I get wedding ones, but I promise I'll post them!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





10 comments:
I am so proud of you for being the best and fastest learner. It's nice knowing I don't have to switch yours up too. (no offense Kami and Nicole!) I love doing it...but holy moly 4 blogs!!
I love the pics. I can't believe Harvey is that big. He used to be so tiny!! Well, tiny compared to big dogs. His baby head was quadruple mav's head. I can't wait to meet Kricket. Her puppy long hair cracks me up against Harvey's short hair.
I can't wait to see all your updates and changes. Talk to you later! :)
Whoo hoo. I'm so excited. Chelsea did a great job on your blog. It is so cute. I'm glad to see pictures of you guys. I wish I could do some traveling too.
Geez, you guys look like you have been everywhere. Hey, I'm going to email you about your trip so check it. Good to see that you have joined "mom space"...now you just need to be a mom. j/k
Yeah! I am excited to catch up with you. How fun to travel! Way to go with the bigger fish. Kind of a little scary that they are bigger than you! Sea animals freak me out a little, okay a lot!
Have to agree with Chelsea. Cricket's long hair is cute. We are trying to decide between big dog and small dog. Mike is leaning towards small. . . I like big. But after watching Mayzie and Maverick, small dog messes are sure a lot easier :)
Chay!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! How the heck are you?? Congrats on getting married. How do you like Arkansas? I loved looking at your slide show and seeing what you are up to! Cute blog!
Brooke, definately go for the big dog. I always thought I was a small dog girl, but I have converted to the big dogs. And I am deathly afraid of the ocean animals(especially sharks) but Ben really wanted to go. It was something I would only do once :)
So what's the deal Chay? We're not friends or what? I see that I'm not on your friends' list. Hm, heart hurts :) Ok I'm over it. Glad you're a blogger now though!
Hey woman - you have the cutest blog ever. I haven't seen you for years. Cute couple you are. Love Keri Brooks
Paradise Hotel 2?!?!?!? Hallelujah!! Those were some seriously good times when we all watched Paradise Hotel at your house with QT's and peanut butter M&M's! We were INTENSE!
My favorite part was that your Dad was always watching in the other room! ;)
Wait....paradise hotel 2?!?!? No one informed me of this. Chay call me in the a.m.....
Post a Comment