Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! So I have been really bored this week with Ben at work so here are a few Valentine crafts I did.

I actually made his card!


We got new visiting teaching routes and so I made these little boxes that had mine and my companions contact information on it (that's why the tags are turned over).


Finally I made sugar cookies. The recipe my family has makes like 7 dozen and I frosted every last one of them. The funny thing is Ben and I are on a diet so we won't even eat very many, but I felt like making them. My starving brothers in Arizona will appreciate them :)



And here are my dogs being bored inside because of the snow and rain while I did all this. Kricket slept most of the time because she isn't feeling the best and Harvey pretty much just watched me wondering when he was going to get some attention.


Well I hope Valentines Day is good for you all!

6 comments:

Kami said...

I tried to make your sugar cookies yesterday, but i didn't have all of the ingredients and Anderson was asleep! I was not happy. They are the best. Can't wait to see you next week!

Chelsea said...

You do know you can half recipes right?! :) Send me some, I am starving too!! I love your craftiness. You need to come out and do some with me here. We all need our Chay fix. Carter is still very sad he has been teased by the idea lately! Happy Alone day! :(

Marci Coombs said...

Yum...the cookies look dee-lish. I love your cute card and boxes too. Very crafty of yoU! So when exactly are you coming here and for how long? I can't wait to see you Wed. night! We have lots to catch up on!!!

The Tate's said...

Wow crafy lady!! I could use some of that. I have to say I am so glad you started a blog!! Hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Chantel said...

How did you make those boxes? I made sugar cookies for Valentines too, it must be the cookie for the holiday. only 5 more days till your in az. whoo hoo.

benandchayfuller said...

The boxes are actually really easy. They are just match boxes and I covered them with scrapbook paper.