So, on Valentine's Day, I got a knock on the door and when I opened it and this is what I saw
Then about two hours later, I got another suprise. Ben came home earlier than expected. He was going to take me on a nice romantic getaway for the weekend. However, Ben's parents were going to watch our dogs, but they had a sick dog. That would have been ok, but we took Kricket to the vet because she has had some rashes that just won't go away. So we decided to board them there that way they could monitor her and get rid of it. She has had it for over a month. So instead of going away for the weekend we just went for the day. He took me to the Chocolate Festival in Eureka Springs, AR. You buy a ticket and they take you to a room full of all kinds of chocolate and it's all you can eat. It was heaven!!! Plus, they gave you a to go box that you could fill up. Then they had cake decorating contests. Here are some pictures.
It was amazing and we had so much fun. Thanks baby, I love you so much! Now I am packing up to go to Arizona on Tuesday night. I can't wait.
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
11 years ago





3 comments:
YUM!!!!! Whoever invented that idea is amazing! Ben you really are chalking it up to be in the running for best husband!
We took a picture of Cash for you the other day and it came out soo blurry so I deleted it. I should have checked it since it was on a digital camera! Let's just say it involved a lot of orange and blue. You would have been proud.
I am so excited for you to go to Az!! Have soooooooooo much fun!! Give C-town a shout out for me! Oh how I would LOVE to go with you!
What a lucky girl! Great valentines trip and then off to AZ! Word is you will be in Texas soon too :)
I always wanted to go to the chocolate festival in glendale. . . but sadly never made it! Looks like my kind of place!
It's a shame I didn't find out when you were flying in. I volunteered for a later flight in exchange for airfare vouchers so I'm STILL hanging out in Phoenix (just playing on my internet). You're probably wandering around here somewhere - or will be. Hope you have a great trip. I have thoroughly enjoyed your warm, friendly home state. :)
Post a Comment