Finally, the writers strike is over. They are going to start writing on Wednesday. Hallelujah!!! I'm am so excited to finally have new shows to watch. So I always tease Ben about bringing me flowers. Well he brought me these this weekend.
Aren't they so pretty! Thanks baby!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





5 comments:
Yeah for your music first! I am laughing at some of them! :) Yeah for new shows!! Thanks for keeping me up in the news these days.
And Yeah for Ben!! I am so proud of him! They are so pretty!!
I am all about the new PH!!! I watched the first episode and it brought back so many good memories:) I am so glad the freaking writers strike is over. It was seriously KILLING me!!!!! I can't wait to put my tivo back to good use!
Hi Chay! Don't know if you remember me but we were in San Marcos ward together! I had no idea you were married now. CONGRATS! My family has a blog too, www.thebrownfaminaz.blogspot.com. You can see my cute daughter on there! :-) I saw your comments on Hil's blog and yes, I can totally remember PH viewing parties at your house! So Fun!!
Katie Brown (Dever)
I watched PH tonight! It brings back so many memories. I love that Amanda is still the host and it was totally thundering and lightning! I miss crazy Zach and Amy though!
P.S. What is up with the FREAKIN ugly chicks? Really! And was it always that scandalous? I don't remember it being that bad before. I'm still watching though=)
Yes they are so pretty, that's so nice to know that husbands do listen and care for little things that make you happy.
Post a Comment