Chay and Ben are finally starting a blog. Well, let's be honest. Chelsea is starting a blog for them. :) Chay promises to update as soon as they get their computer fixed. Soon....very soon!! Chay and Ben be glad I don't have as much time these days, and that all my pictures are lost otherwise I could have kept a "travel blog" for you guys. You have lots to update on here. We want Orlando pictures and New York pictures for starters! And throw up some wedding ones and all the other travels you guys have made! We love you guys!!!!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





4 comments:
Chay! (or Chelsea?)
I am so excited you are finally blogging! I can't wait to see what you are up to.
Love, Monica
Alright!! at least Chelsea asked your permission before starting a blog for you! (just kidding) Looking forward to seeing your first post!
Chay- I hope you guys are great! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad Chelsea set it all up for you two. You will get addicted like everyone else.
I am so excited you have a blog now! Good work Chelsea! Cant wait to see the first post. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment