Caleb made his appearance today. He came in weighing 8 Ibs 7 Oz and was 19 7/8 inches long. He was born at 4:30pm CST. Both Mom and Baby are doing well.
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago
Ben-Chay-Caleb-Addison
Caleb made his appearance today. He came in weighing 8 Ibs 7 Oz and was 19 7/8 inches long. He was born at 4:30pm CST. Both Mom and Baby are doing well.
Posted by benandchayfuller at 9:19 PM
23 comments:
Congratulations! He's so cute. Glad everything went well today!
Congratulations to all of you! He really is adorable. I am so excited for you. What a cutie!
Hooray! He looks so aware of everything already
So so cute. Glad you guys are doing well!!! Congrats!!!
Are you kidding?! HE IS ADORABLE! He looks like a baby doll. . . just so perfect!
Congratulations you guys! Happy birthday Caleb!
Congratulations! What a sweet sweet baby!
yay i'm so glad that everything went well and that chay and caleb are both doing well. he is a handsome little guy and looks perfect!!!! love you guys and take care....
B
I LOVE HIM!!! He is so adorable.
I want to see all of his hair!!
Love you guys, and congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys!! He is so cute!! HOw fun I am so excited for you guys!!
Congrats couz! that caleb is a absolute doll! So glad to hear all went well.
Congrats! He is so adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how the delivery went.
Our favorite Chay Baby has her very own baby! Congratulations! He is cute!
he is so handsome! i'm so happy for you guys!
Look at that face! He is so cute! Congrats!!
He's so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulation!!
Oh my goodness! I think he looks just like you!!! He's a cutie. Congratulatios1
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby!!! Glad both he and Mom are doing well :)
Yay, congrats! He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see more pics.
He is SO cute!! Congrats! You are going to be a wonderful mom, Chay....can't wait to see more updates on the blog.
Yeah! Welcome little guy! Did the boys get to watch football together over the weekend? How is your full house doing? How are you hangin in?
yay!!! Congratulations Chay!!!!
congrats, he is so cute.
Congrats! He is adorable! I'm glad you're doing well! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment