Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Caleb Is On His Way!!!!

Ok, so I know you all have been dying to see pictures of the nursery and get an update. Here are the pictures of the nursery. We still want to paint an orange and blue stripe at the top, just haven't gotten that done yet and we have ordered a hutch to put on top of the dresser, but it's on back order so hopefully we get it soon ;)





I went to the Dr. today and I am still between a 2 and 3, but with the range of due dates from the 18th-27th and my blood pressure a little high we are going to induce tomorrow! I can barely believe it. I go in at 6am to start the process and he will be here hopefully sometime tomorrow, if not then early Thursday morning. I will post pictures up as soon as I can. Wish me luck!

14 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

yay! So excited. Kami and I were just wondering about yoU! Call me after it's all over...I want all the details...and make sure and post tons of pics. BEST OF LUCK!!!

Chantel said...

i'm so excited for you. Your gonna do great. I'm with Marci call me when it's all over.

Brooke said...

You weren't kidding about being gator fans :) Great job on the room! Can't wait to see it with the stripes!

Good luck Tomorrow! You will do great! Can't wait to see Mr. Caleb!

Ashley said...

Tomorrow!!! Woohoo! I'm excited. Let us know and we'll be down to visit when you are up for visitors!

Chelsea said...

I know I am talking to you and am repeating myself, but...
What a super cute nursery. Ben's sister is amazing! She out for hire?! :)
Go enjoy a big dinner, and "Try" and get some sleep!!

We love you!!!

megan said...

Oh yeah make sure you eat because they won't let you for a long time at the hospital! Great room! Good luck with everything. Don't worry it goes by way too quickly to be scary

Kami said...

GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see pictures!

Crystal said...

Wow! I can't believe it is going to be tomorrow! How exciting! We'll have to come down to visit after the birth. Good luck, you'll do great!

Life is a Blessing said...

finally, i am so excited for you get lots of rest now if you can and i need your address. good luck you ar ein my prayers and you'll be an awesome mama :)
lol Brandy

Debbie Burns said...

Gratz! How exciting that tomorrow is the day! Joe and I will be thinking of you, Ben and the baby all day :)

The Varo's said...

He's almost here! I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little guy!

The Tate's said...

Yea!!! SO exciting!! Cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!

The Binghams said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. The room looks great. Hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery. Yay for little babies!

Trent & Lindz said...

I hope everything goes well for you and little Caleb! How exciting. I can't wait to see pictures. Hopefully he's a Gators fan huh?!