I love living in a place where there are 4 seasons. The leaves are starting to change colors and it is absolutely beautiful. Not so much fun when they fall and we have to rake them but I enjoy watching them change colors.
This weekend we had 15 people staying at our house. The Florida Gators were playing Arkansas and so Ben's brother came with his wife, her mom, and their 7 kids and his parents came and his sister from Utah. It was quite the packed house. I always thought I wanted a bunch of kids but this weekend may have changed my mind. I was so worn out by the time it was over. At the game it started out raining, but after half time the sun came out and it was much warmer. It was a lot of fun and Florida won which made it for an even more enjoyable weekend.
A couple weeks ago we painted our room and last weekend we got an early Christmas present for ourselves and got a new bedroom set. We needed one before the baby came because we only had one extra bed and we will have both our parents here when Caleb is born so we got it a little early. I love it!
Only 20 days left until baby Caleb is supposed to be here. I went to the Dr. last week and everything looks good. I go to the Dr. later this week and we'll see if i'm progressing at all. Hopefully not much longer. We are finishing his nursery this weekend and I will post pictures.
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





9 comments:
I love your bed! where did you guys get the bedding? the light blue looks really good against the dark wood.
Love the new bedroom. Same colors as my room. We don't have furniture yet. . . I LOVE yours!
I used to think I wanted a lot of kids, and then I had them :)
Hey, Nice belly. I wish we had four seasons.
Look how cute you are in your Gator shirt! Love it!
I can't believe the baby is almost here...I'm so excited for you!
Love the bedroom! Looks like a great romantic retreat right at home! And so wonderful that the baby is almost here! Wahoo!
Love the pics and love the bed! I've been checking your blog like crazy to see if you've had little Caleb yet. You better keep me posted!!! Good luck!
your room is cute. You look so cute pregnant. I can't wait till you have him, only 18 days, crazy how it goes so fast.
Ok just checked your little baby ticker and...13 days that is crazy!! So fun!! Love your new bedroom. one of these days I will actually have a real bed with head board and all.
I can't believe how fast October came!? You have such a cute prego belly! And I Love your wall color in your bedroom!!!! Do you know what it is called? It's so pretty!
Post a Comment