Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been tagged. . . twice

Before I get to my tag, just a quick update. I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looks pretty good. I have to get another ultrasound next Tuesday because my stomach isn't quite measuring what it is supposed to be. My Dr. just thinks it's because my torso is so short and she isn't worried, just wants to make sure. Also, I went to the tour of the hospital tonight and it really sank in. In about 6 weeks Caleb will really be here. I'm anxious and nervous all at the same time!

So I am supposed to write 6 quirks about me. Since being pregnant I have many quirks, but i'll try to remember ones I always have :)

1. I can't stand dishes in my sink. I always have to have an empty sink.
2. I don't like the taste of toothpaste. Now don't be alarmed, I brush my teeth every day, but I am very picky on the flavor of toothpaste.
3. I love the Price is Right! I always eat my breakfast while watching it. Granted it's not as good as when Bob was on there, but Drew is getting better.
4. I always have to have a blanket on me when sleeping. Even if it is hot i can't stand to have nothing covering me. I guess it makes me feel more secure.
5. I can't go to sleep when it's silent. I have to put the tv sleep timer on so that there is a little noise.
6. I always have to have candles or oil burning.

I tag you all :)

4 comments:

Life is a Blessing said...

yaya it's about time you do your tag:) i'm so excited about your little one, i hope all goes well, keep us updated, this is the exciting part when things can now happen daily!!!! good luck and lots of love!!!!
b

The Tate's said...

I am the same way with sleeping I have to have noise in the background. Not sure why I am sure it is better to fall alseep in peace.

Chelsea said...

Ya right you never brush your teeth :)
Hope little Caleb is growing good. I can't believe how soon he will be here!! Ahhh!!

Chantel said...

I'm super sensitive to smell so I always have my scentsy candle warmers going. I'm so excited for you to have your baby. Time goes by so fast and they grow up so fast so take advantage of them being little. (Newborns are my favorite)