Friday, November 7, 2008

Caleb

A quick update. He is doing really well! He is almost back to his birthweight and is now 21 inches long. He is breastfeeding really well and almost sleeping through the night. The last 3 nights he has went to bed around midnight and not woken up to eat until between 6 and 7. We'll see how long it lasts :) We are having fun with him! Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks!



12 comments:

Life is a Blessing said...

how precious!!!! he is an adorable little man :) your looking great yourself keep up the good work. did he get the NOSE??? :) lyl Brandy

The Varo's said...

chay! he is precious. i am no pro at this whole mother thing but i look at baby caleb and think about liahona and levu at that age (which was like 2 months ago!) it goes by way too fast. i know you're a wonderful mother! and the whole sleeping situation? take advantage of it!

Tim and Jennifer said...

He is so cute! You're lucky that he's a good nurser AND sleeper! What color is his hair??

The Brown Family said...

He is so cute!!! I am so happy for you guys. isn't it so fun?

Kami said...

I've been waiting for more pictures! He is already changing and so cute. Congrats on the nursing and sleeping...those are always a plus!

Chelsea said...

You, my friend, are way too lucky to have a good sleeper and nurser! You deserve it though!! He is so adorable! I love his little halloween outfit! Love ya!

Nicole Wynn said...

Congrats! It seems like I just found out you were expecting and now here he is in true form! Enjoy the sleeping and worry about the feeding later, trust me!:)

Nicole Wynn said...

Congrats! It seems like I just found out you were expecting and now here he is in true form! Enjoy the sleeping and worry about the feeding later, trust me!:)

The Tate's said...

He is for sure a keeper such a cutie and a good sleeper. It doesnt get any better than that!! I love the picture with his little hand under his chin...soo cute!!

Will & Amy said...

Fun fun fun, he is so cute! I especially like the halloween outfit!

Joe and Laura said...

He is beautiful!! Congrats!

brooksybabe said...

so cute! Congrats!!