I can barely believe he is almost 6 weeks old. It has been so much fun getting to know our little guy. He smiled for the first time for Ben the other day and has been smiling ever since. I will keep trying to get a picture of it. We are so blessed to have such a great baby. He still sleeps pretty well at night and really only cries when he is hungry. He still hates to be alone and loves being held and talked to. Here are a few pictures of him.
He loves to lay his head on his arms
Watching the Gator game with Daddy
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





5 comments:
so so cute! i love his orange pants!
I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already. It is the best when they start to smile!
Oh how exciting!! He looks like such a sweet heart :)
wow 6 weeks! that's so crazy! time has really been flying by.
he is so cute! i'm loving the gator outfit. I'm sure his dad is real proud :)
Cute!
Post a Comment