Monday, December 8, 2008

Blessing day & Newborn pics

So yesterday we blessed Caleb. It was really nice and my whole family came out and Ben's parents came down. It was such an amazing experience and I am grateful for a husband who was worthy to give our little boy such a special blessing. Here is a picture of him in his little tux. Unfortunately we were running late to church so these were after church and he was pooped.


A girl in our ward is a photographer so we had her take pictures of Caleb. So far there isn't a link, but i am going to see if she can get me one so you can see all of them but for now here are a few of my favorite.










Last but not least here is a picture I got of him smiling.

9 comments:

Will & Amy said...

These pictures are great! That is so nice that all of your family was able to make it to his blessing!

brooksybabe said...

So very cute! My favorite always are mom and baby pictures.

Chelsea said...

What a little stud in his tux! I love your pictures. I think the feet one is great. :) You are the cutest little family.

The Binghams said...

Those pictures are so cute. So glad you had alot of family at his blessing. What a cute little family!!!

Marci Coombs said...

Those turned out so cute! He is growing up so fast already! I still need to call you so we can talk in person about it all. Glad the blessing went well and that all of your fam could be there for it. How fun!

Tim and Jennifer said...

He already looks older!

Marci Coombs said...

Hey...I need your address so I can send you a xmas card. Not sure if I have the right one or not. Thanks!

Jaime said...

Chay...I love him! And I miss you! Wish I could have been there yesterday!

Nuestra Familia said...

He is getting so big, my two year old is up with me and loves to see your baby. she keeps saying "happy baby, happy baby..." Congratulations on Caleb's baby blessing that is such a special day.
You guys look so great, a family of three plus your doggie.