Sunday, June 29, 2008

Camera problems

This weekend we had a canoe trip with our ward. Let me tell ya, it was not an enjoyable weekend. The camping wasn't too bad, but it rained and then it rained almost the whole time we were canoing. Needless to say my camera got soaked and so I will have to postpone my belly shot until we go get another one. Sorry guys!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Remind me and I will take one for you! Also, if you're bored tonight we have a family or two from the ward coming over to do FHE and some fireworks and you're welcome to join us!

Chelsea said...

Fun trip...?? :) I am bummed your camera is broken. You just got that one! You and your electronics! :) Ashley, please take one of her for us!!!

Joe and Laura said...

oh goodness, camping plus rain, that's an experience. way to be a trooper! hopefully you'll look back and tell your boy what you had to endure while being preggo w/ him.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Sad!

Vanessa said...

My phone broke and lost all my info. I need your number, your moms and Cari's. Email me if you can. Hope you are doing well.