Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Verdict Is In

IT'S A BOY! Ben's wish came true and I am having a boy. We went to the Dr. on Friday and at first he had his legs crossed again, but he was nice and squirmy so she finally was able to tell. We are so excited!! His name will be Caleb Allen Fuller. Also, on Friday night when we were laying in bed, Ben was able to feel him kick. It was a very exciting day for us!

17 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am still so excited for you guys!!! How exciting that Ben felt the little guy finally!!

And Ben, glad you publicly let Chay say the name was Caleb, and not Tim Tofee or whatever the heck you told me!! Caleb can love football, just doesn't need the full name to represent his love for the Gator's! :)

The Varo's said...

YAY! I was thinking about how your appointment was while I was in my appointment. I'm sure Ben is loving it! And how lucky that he was able to feel the baby on the same day...fun fun fun.

Kami said...

How fun!! Congrats. You will love having a boy!

Marci Coombs said...

SO EXCITED for you guys. Little boys rock. Now we can REALLY start planning the shower...color scheme and all :)

megan said...

congratulations! the great thing about boys is that they are so in love with their mommy. Catcher has just stared at me since day one. I am always the one he looks for

The Tate's said...

Congratulations!! YOu know I am a boy fan...that is so exciting. That is the cutest picture too you have under your baby countdown. Love the name you picked out for him!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Hey Chay--it's Jennifer (Heyman) Ray. I always see your name on the blogs I look at, so I had to see who it was! That is so exciting that you are having a boy! Boys are the best!! I love the name Caleb too. Tell Ryan hi for me and Tim. His daughter is adorable!!

Tim and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Burns said...

Woot! Gratz on the boy! They are so much fun... I love our little nephews!

And thanks for the hint with slide.com, Chay. It was fabulous!

Hills said...

How exciting! Congratulations Chay! Cute little Caleb :)

Hilarry said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! I love the name too. You're going to be ea good momma!

The Hortons said...

Congrats! How exciting! I know you will be great parents! It's been a long time since I've seen either one of you, but I'm happy for your both! P.S. I found your blog through Kara...so you can blame her if you don't want to see my coments ;) hehehe j/k

Trent & Lindz said...

Trent is jealous! No, I'm not pregnant but Trents wants our first child to be a boy so bad he can taste it! He's pretty sure that because he wants a boy so bad he's getting a girl :) That's such great news though we're both very happy for you guys!

Jon and Kara Townsend said...

We're so excited for you guys! Having a boy as the oldest is going to be awesome! He'll get to beat up all the guys that will come chasing after your girls! :)
congrats!

Will & Amy said...

How exciting!!! Now you can start getting all your stuff together and decorate his room...if you need any help, I'll just run down and help you paint for the day or something! When's your due date again???

brooksybabe said...

How fun!! Congrats!!

Nuestra Familia said...

Awesome, boys are great. I'm so excited for you and you already have a name? that's a really cute name, Congratulations.