So, my loving husband was having a hard time wakeboarding. He could get up, but once he got up wasn't sure exactly what to do. So he thought with the help of a new wakeboard that was for beginners, he would be able to stay up. Well I don't know if it was all mental, but he did really well last weekend. I was so proud of him! Here is a little clip.
For those of you wanting a picture of my belly, I will have it this weekend along with an update!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





4 comments:
How much water did he swallow with that fall? looks like fun! Jimmy likes to salome (SP??) One ski. Hopefully he'll get out soon on the lake! Me too!!
Cody and I watched the video a few times. No offense Ben, but I couldn't stop cracking up at your yell as you fell. But nice moves on staying up and going 1 armed! I can't even get up so that's half the battle, right?! :) I can't wait for your belly shot!
Chels, Ben wanted me to clarify that it was one of the guys on the boat that yelled as he went down :)
Ya right Ben! :) Hey...it's the weekend...and I know you should be with Ben. SO where is my belly shot?! :)
Post a Comment