Okay, we finally went and bought a camera this weekend. Here are a belly shots I have been promising to you all. It had been a long day so not the greatest picture. This is at 25 weeks.
I went to the Dr. last week and all is well. She said everything looks great and on track. At the end of the month we get to do another ultrasound. I'm excited to see him now that he is a lot more developed.
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





13 comments:
Ok, you are seriously cute! You hair looks awesome too. I can't believe you're going to be a mom!! So fun!
P.S. Did you watch BB10 tonight? Thoughts? I hope they're not mean to the old guy. He's cute!
You look great! How fun!
Finally! You look so cute!! I can't beleive how fast it's going by even though you may not think so. Glad to hear everything is going good! Are you planning on coming to AZ for a baby shower? I think you should.
Fun!! You look super duper cute. Thanks for the talk. Love ya..off to finally maybe eat! :)
And Carter told me to tell you that you should tell your baby to not fall off of the surf board and stay super brave. Funny boy!
You are ADORABLE!!!!!! I love your little bump!!!!
SO cute. Enjoy it because with the second I hear you show more and sooner! I'm sure you wouldn't be able to tell you were pregnant without a side view.
You look great, and you are more than half way done!
Looking Good! I am happy you have a new camera! (i gave your blog address to some of your cousins at the fish lake...JoLynn and Brandy)
Happy for the blog update!
Marla
What a cute baby bump you have!! You look awesome!
You look so cute. Can you believe there's a sweet little baby in that bump?
Congratulations to the both of you!
hey chay, found you. i'm so excited for you. i just had a boy and he's so fun. hope you are doing well.
Ok-so I'm totally blog stalking you...hope you aren't creeped out! You're belly is so stinking adorable! I didn't know until now that you were expecting! CONGRATS!! And I heard you are naming him Caleb-my hubby approves. Hope you are doing good! Thanks for letting me peek into your life!
Post a Comment