I am jumping on the memory bandwagon post.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
EVERYBODY PLAY!
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





10 comments:
Memories, in the corner of my eye....
Is that the song?
Well, how do I pick my fave's with you? And you had some good ones...so this is hard.
These are in no particular order:
mesa rabbits (this includes ALL the crazy people we would encounter), the red car "Trixie the Tercel" that got washed maybe once through out all of highschool, boating and being so burnt and bruised (no they weren't hickies) for graduation, eating at red robbin WAY too much, the notebook we passed, laffy taffy's, pop tarts with butter and a cup of nesquick, sooo many special olympics memories, The boogie man, our fancy jewelry accesories and thermal shirts under our coach shirts, our fancy jewelry in general (if it was plastic...it was classy!) your dream about marrying my brother, EFY...remember they called me Toni Kucoch or whatever the GUYS name was, staying with my crazy aunt in Utah, eating way too much tc luigis, the dungeon days, ping pong termanents, grandma's house, QT, Sunday Naps and it was SO dark, Dirty Dancing, Can't Hardly Wait, Reality Bites, 10 things I hate about you, Casper, Empire Records, ahh, the list can go on forever!!!
It's been a great 13 years!!!!!
Love your guts!!
I remember meeting you at Bogle and walking to your house from there. I'm not sure if our San Marcos memories are appropriate for the internet.
You are the one who taught me the ancient art of the QT! Five seconds of Diet DP and three seconds of Vanilla! I am forever grateful :)
when I think of you I think of QT, flip flops, your civic (didn't you have a betty boop sticker?), your red hair when Vanessa colored it, t-shirts, wake boarding, san marcos, texting, FHE, and big groups at your parents house!
Yeah so Jaimi's comment above was actually ME! I didn't realize she had used my computer and didn't log out :)
I left a comment on Kami's blog as Jaimi about the snickerdoodles and she sent Jaimi the recipe. Funny!
Ok first off it has been a while since i have been on the blog but you have such a cute little pregnant belly. Ok so I was trying to narrow down some memories and Adam helped me with a few. Do you remember that time you did that amazing trick where you bounced off every single wall in one of the rooms at grandmas house and some how you made it out the door with out landing on the floor. I still laugh when I think about it seriously amazing!!
BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! I LOVE Christa's memory!!! That truly was hilarious, and quite amazing all at the same time!
it was so exciting to finally see you after soooo many years. it was great to see you at your wedding your still so beautiful and happy just like i remember!!! miss you tons, congrats on the baby. tell your mom Hi and my girls still talk about the beautiful princess you were at your wedding! LOL your cousin Brandy
http://blogjohnsonfam.blogspot.com/
I remember you and I driving to church one day behind an old guy and girl on a motorcycle. They were going like 25 in a 45 and we were talking about them right about the time when the old man turned onto a side street and flipped us off!!! hahaha, that was so funny!
I know this is an old post but I just remember all the fun times we had at STA, thanks for being my friend back then! I hope someday in the future we can meet again.
Post a Comment