Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Look at him JUMP

We had a pretty eventful weekend.
First, we got our dogs back. They have spent the past few weeks at Ben's parents house enjoying the creek and property to roam. We had to shave them down because of all the burs they had in their fur. I'm sure they are loving it though with the warm weather.

Second, we put bamboo flooring in our living room. The carpet was disgusting probably because of our huge dogs. It turned out quite nicely!

Last, we spent yet another Saturday at the lake. It was nice and hot and the water was great. Not too many boats. And Ben landed his first jump!

Watch out Dad and boys, there is some stiff competition in the air for next week. He's been working all summer for this :)

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

NICE MOVES BEN!!! You guys are going to have a blast next week.
Crickett and Harvey are H.U.G.E!!! My boys would love to ride them! :)
And I love your floors. They look so nice! Hopefully it will hold up with the two horses living in the house!

Kami said...

Impressive job on the floors and wakeboarding. Can't wait to see you in AZ!

Marci Coombs said...

How fun! I love the floors and I'm impressed the water doesn't make you nauseous being pregnant. Sounds like a blast!

brooksybabe said...

The floor looks awesome. I would love to do that in my house. You must be feeling pretty good. I hope all is well with your pregnancy.

Joe and Laura said...

Great job, it looks so nice. I got your invite for you shower, thx (it's so cute) I'm really hoping we are in town. And I love your music.

Joe and Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe and Laura said...

HEy Chay, that was me, Ale on Laura's log in.

Paige said...

Hi Miss Chay! I am so excited that we found your blog. Congratulations on being pregnant. I am so excited for you. Josh and I better get crackin' or we will never catch up! I hope you are doing well. We miss you!
Paige and Josh

The Tate's said...

Wow your floors look great!! Did you guys do them yourselves. Nice work. By the way you looked super cute at your shower, I was sad I missed it by only a few days!! Hope you are feeling well!!