Saturday, August 29, 2009

RIP Kricket


Poor Kricket passed away Aug 9th. She wasn't even 2 years old. To be honest I think we got screwed by the breeder because she has had a lot of problems almost since we got her, but we loved her and will miss her. We aren't sure what happened, but we know she is in a better place.

Read below for about 5 more posts about our summer!

3 comments:

Paige said...

I am sorry about your dog. I loved all the updates though. It sounds like you have had a fun summer and I can't believe Caleb is walking! Are you ready for that?!

Jen & George Scott said...

I am glad you finally updated your bog!!! You have had a busy Summer. I am sorry to hear about Kricket!!!

Ashley said...

Dear Chay,

If you are not going to update your blog for months on end, you have to put up a happier title than RIP Kricket.

Your friend,
Ashley