Saturday, August 29, 2009

Quick Update

So Caleb is only 2 months away from being 1. I can hardly believe it. He is crawling all over and took 6 steps the other day for the first time. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for him to walk, but he is so ready!! We love this little man so much and can't believe how fast he is growing. Here is a little video of him walking and some other random pics from the summer.





2 comments:

Crystal said...

He has gotten so big and grown up looking. That's exciting that he is starting to try to walk. You'll love it that you won't have to carry him everywhere and that he will just follow you around the house if he wants to be with you. Looks like you guys had a busy and great summer. I was beginning to wonder if you were going to ever blog again.

Kami said...

I can't believe he is almost 1! That was fast. He's getting so big. Looks like you have been busy with the fam. Ahh what would it be like to be at the beach and not in a million degree weather?! Glad you see you are doing well.