I know it has been a long time since I have updated, but we are alive and well. We had the opportunity to go to Utah this past weekend and meet up with my family and visit with a lot of my extended family. We got there on Thursday night and went to dinner for my Mom's birthday at Crown Burger (they have the best fry sauce) with some of my mom's family. Friday morning we went to the temple and I almost didn't get in because I had forgotten my recommend in my temple bag. Luckily I had my one without the barcode still and they took it. I was so relieved and happy. We spent the rest of the weekend visiting both our families and shopping. The weather was freezing and it rained on Monday, the one day we wanted sun so we could go walk around the cemetery. Oh well, it was nice to visit my sister's grave. It had been a long time. Then we come back to rain, of course, does it ever not rain in Arkansas? But at least it was in the 70's instead of the 50's. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Here are some pictures of the weekend.
My family and I at my grandparents
My niece Teaghan and I in front of the Conference Center
Ben and I at Temple Square
My adorable niece at the cemetery
Fun in the hoop free machine embroidery designs
10 years ago





9 comments:
is that adorable little girl Ryan's? Wow! When do you find out what you are having?
I am so excited you got to go to Utah. Such a bummer it was raining. Teaghan is such a cutie. Way to go Ry! :) You all look so cute together. Is Bryce standing on a ledge? Or did he become a giant overnight? It is raining here again tonight. It seems to be the daily ritual here too.
The offer is still standing for the blueberry picking! :) Call me!
That is Ryan's little girl. She is such a cutie and a twin of me when I was little. I have my ultrasound June 6, so hopefully the little stinker isn't crossing it's legs!
Ahh the Littlewood's. It's been so long! You don't even look pregnant by the way!
HURRAY for the new baby ticker thing. That floating baby was creeping me out! :)
I have a picture of Teaghan and Charlie. I'll email it to you.
Glad to hear your still alive. I can't wait to find out what your having. Hopefully I will have already had or be having Kambry at that time but please let me know as soon as you know. When are you coming to AZ? We would love to see you.
Your family looks so cute! And your niece is adorable! Glad you guys had such a fun time!!! Can't wait for your ultrasound this week...let me know asap!
We loved seeing you guys! Joe was so excited. We can't wait to meet up with you again. : )
Post a Comment